Tuesday 10 January 2012

Poster example

































Above is practice poster that we could possibly use to advertise our film, we have used all the right conventions including billing block, USP's (Director) bold images and also the title (the chosen one). We have chosen the a typical dark colour scheme to represent the genre through the use of dark blacks and red. This is shown by the contrasting black and white back ground. This also shows the progression of how bad things get thought the film. I have chosen to keep the audience focus on the character who is dominating the poster in a certain composition. I have done this to signify the main character that this film is focused on thought the move. The dead body silhouette is used to high light possible story narrative that will be featured in the film. Overall I like the outcome of this poster and I believe I would be successful if it was used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment