Wednesday 7 December 2011

2/12/11

In todays lesson we updated our blogs making sure all the required documents and information was uploaded and presented. i found this lesson very useful as this was a good way to catch up on missing work which enabled me to re read my notes and re learn about the previous topics we have studied such as audience and institutions.

I began to create the pitch for our black comedy film. I decided to create this pitch on microsoft power point as this would be the best way to present the pitch if ever asked. I managed to ill in a lot of the films information such as the synopsis, target audience, genre and similar films with help from my other group members. The pitch was left unfinished due to the lack of time but is now fully completed due to continuing at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment