Thursday 24 November 2011

24/11/11

Today in the perspective of a production company, we viewed the pitches produced by film makers. We then went on to show the research me and my team had produced for working title production with which I will be uploading. once all presentations were shown, according to which ever film we felt we would like to buy we guessed it would be a film working title would actually buy and thankfully we was successful!

In the second half of the lesson we then went on to learning about the codes and conventions included in writing a pitch (I have posted these notes elsewhere on the blog). For the last 20 minutes we then focused on out blogs and updating them to make sure all research has be uploaded and all notes have been posted to be re looked at for revision purposes.

In these lesson I have learnt how production company's buy certain films according to which they feel they can best create according to their set budget. I have also learnt how pitching a film is very important and has to answer a lot of questions in order for the audience/company to fully understand the film and its roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment